Grandma Faye Calkins Alailima ten min ago has gone to see Jesus! We'll miss you a lot Grandma!!!!!!
Witnessed the fruit of faithfulness of a very strong woman this past weekend. Grandma Fay passed into the next life surrounded by all her loved ones...a testament to a life devoted to family regardless of all life's circumstances!
Witnessed the fruit of faithfulness of a very strong woman this past weekend. Grandma Fay passed into the next life surrounded by all her loved ones...a testament to a life devoted to family regardless of all life's circumstances!
She is actually my grandaunt. I've come to know her a little better over the past two years and what I've discovered about her life has only made her more of an inspiration for me..I still cannot believe how one person could have done so much in a lifetime! She was always very supportive of her family even in her old age despite all the pain she experienced physically. Thanks again for the condolences!