These Notes were gathered via email and facebook. All notes recieved before 8/3/2010 were placed with Mom and creamated with her sending our love with her always...
TO POST
Email to: fay.office.notes@blogger.com
My amazing Aunty Fay passed away this past Sunday in Hawaii. I had the immense blessing to spend a wonderfully eye-opening and zany summer at their home in Honolulu, with my Uncle Vaiao and several cousins when I was 19. It was my first real full-on contact with family from my dad's side. Unforgettable summer, unforget...table Aunty Fay. I hope you can take a couple of minutes to read her story...Love you, Aunty...say hi to my mom for me ♥
I wish I could go to Hawaii for my Aunty Fay's memorial...Thank you for welcoming this once 19 yr old "feisty handful" (as you remembered me @ our fam reunion in 2003!) into you home that one, amazing summer in Hawaii. Alofa tele ia te oe, always ♥