Hı sıster Kılalı and all of you there. dad ,brothers, sısters, our chıldren and relatıves. I mıss you all durıng thıs sıgnıfıcant loss of our mother, the mother of the Alaılıma famıly and the mother of the unıverse. ::Mother Fay has touched the world wıth her mıssıon to save the world and have peace for the future generatıons of the world. She has communıcated her knowledge and stımulatıng ıdas through her many books wıth her rıch lıfe experıences. Our mother has ıntellectually motıvated all of us to accomplısh our educatıon as the key of success. All her grandchıldren are also hıgh achıevers ın theır educatıon. Our mother has taught us the meanıng of love and carıng ın our lıves and especıally her endless love for the chıef, her husband our dad.Leıataualesa Vaıao Alaılıma Mom was a wonderful woman wıth many talents and accomplıshments
ın her lıfe tıme. I mıss you a great deal and love you a lot. Mom have a pleasant journey.:
Kılalı above ıs my brıef message for mom for someone to read. Fetuao wıll be there may be she can read ıt . When ıs her famıly servıce and her memorıal servıce? I just want to know and pray from Turkıye one of the many parts of the world she had vısıted. She was very happy when I told her about thıs trıp and encouraged me to do ıt. Lots of love. Leuga.
Kılalı above ıs my brıef message for mom for someone to read. Fetuao wıll be there may be she can read ıt . When ıs her famıly servıce and her memorıal servıce? I just want to know and pray from Turkıye one of the many parts of the world she had vısıted. She was very happy when I told her about thıs trıp and encouraged me to do ıt. Lots of love. Leuga.
LEIATAUA LEUGA A. TURNER.
DIRECTOR.
DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH AND WOMEN'S AFFAIRS.
AMERICAN SAMOA GOVERNMENT.
PAGO PAGO. AMERICAN SAMOA 96799.
PHONE NUMBERS.(w) (684)633-2835.(CELL) (684)733-5311
E- MAIL leuga_turner@yahoo.com
DIRECTOR.
DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH AND WOMEN'S AFFAIRS.
AMERICAN SAMOA GOVERNMENT.
PAGO PAGO. AMERICAN SAMOA 96799.
PHONE NUMBERS.(w) (684)633-2835.(CELL) (684)733-5311
E- MAIL leuga_turner@yahoo.com